Do you ever feel down sometimes? Do you ever feel worried or nervous? Do you ever just wish you could have a little injection of love, an instant boost of that beautiful feeling?
When we are not feeling our best, taking some time out to embody unconditional love can work miracles for mind, body and soul.
This simple exercise takes just 10 minutes (it can last for as long as you like)
Embodying Unconditional Love
10 Minute Exercise
1) Start by finding a quiet place, where you can be comfortable and undisturbed.
You can be as basic or as creative as you like, you could include relaxing or meditative music, incense and candles or just simply sit in your favourite chair or try this exercise before you fall asleep at night.
2) Take the time to relax your body, get yourself into a comfortable position, close your eyes and clear your mind.
Take 10 deep breaths, slowly inhale deep down into the pit of your stomach and as you exhale feel your stomach draw closer to your body as it forces the air out.
3) Now focus on something or someone for which you have a great love for. This could be a parent or grandparent, child, partner, pet or even an object which you love dearly.
See that person or object in your mind, visualise as many details as possible and try to include all of your senses how they look, feel, smell etc.
4) Now you have a clear vision of what you feel a deep love for, don't let any negativity or past conflicts creep into your thoughts. Keep your focus on all that you love about the person/object, the things that made them precious to you.
5) Allow a wave of love to Wash over you, allow those feelings, memories and moments to fill your entire being. Feel the energy of love cycle through and radiate from your body.
You are now embodying unconditional love, you can stay and relax in that feeling for as long as you wish when your ready go and enjoy the rest of your day!
x Thank you for Reading x